Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Little Miss Independent

Yep, that's Norah nowadays! Everything is "I do it" or "Nowah do it". Which is great that she wants to learn and do those things, but it does require some patience. And some things just don't work so well yet for her to do them herself. But whether it's climbing into and buckling into her booster seat or her carseat, to just about anything else, she wants to do it herself.

Norah also loves "su-shine" or the word at least! We bought
a window shade for her window in the car cause otherwise
we'd hear the entire car ride "su-shine in my eyes, su-shine in my eyes". It's quite cute, but gets a bit old! And whenever she wants to color in her coloring books, she wants you to look through every page to find the su-shine and then that's all she colors! And one time when we were playing with playdough, I made her a su-shine and now that's her request every time we get out the playdough - it's quite cute and thankfully something easy for me to make!

And oh, this morning I wished I had a camera with me! I think it's a new phase we're getting into which kind of scares me a bit - getting closer to her wanting to pick out what she'll wear out of the house! Today I had to go to the chiropractor and she wanted to wear her sunglasses which was so cute. Then she wanted to take her purse as well! She just hangs it around her neck and it was so cute with her glasses on!

And now a little something about Jack. I noticed today the cutest thing. Sometimes when he's about to cry, he sticks out his lower lip and whimpers just a bit. It's the cutest thing (or at least his mommy thinks so!). I think it happens when he's kind of on the verge of falling asleep.

No comments: