Friday, March 19, 2010

First Whiff of Potty Training

I am no where near even thinking about potty training Jack. But I guess second child sees older kid doing it...and lately older kid has been pulling her pants down outside to pee again...and he sees it. So today he kept reaching at his pants saying "pee pee". So finally I took him to the toilet to sit on it and he wanted nothing to do with that. So I got out the little potty and he was quite excited about it. I stripped his pants and diaper off and he kept sitting down saying "pee pee". Then after a few seconds, he'd say "done" and get up. But he didn't want his diaper back on. He did this over and over and over. I wondered if he would eventually maybe pee for real. He didn't but it was cute to see him on Norah's little pink potty anyway!

No comments: