Friday, March 19, 2010

Back to Blogging!

I had just typed out my opening paragraph and then lost it. So we'll see if I can remember what I all wrote! It's been such a long time since I blogged! I don't think I'll even try to catch up but rather just start again now and hope to keep up with it a bit more regularly. Today I was marvelling at how different my life is now than a year ago. And how much more I'm loving life now! When I started this blog after Jack was born, it was an outlet for me to force myself to think of the positive things in my life with my kids and record them. Now my mindspace is so different that it just amazes me. Today I feel almost at a loss for words to describe my feelings about life now. No, the days are by no means all dandy and rosy...but just so much DIFFERENT and more FUN than they were a year ago. I'm loving the spring weather we got this week where the kids could go and play outside. I'm loving Jack's stage and how he and Norah can play together now and have fun together. I'm amazed again at language development and how Jack's vocabulary is changing daily. It's always a bit sad when their "baby words" become correctly pronounced words! Just last week Jack was saying "boops" for boots and now he says it right. Some other highlights of his vocabulary are "baa" for sheep, "marmar" for marshmallows, "ack" for snack, "gack" for Jack. This reminds me of a funny little story. A little while ago, he was trying to get into the "marmar" cupboard which he knows he's not supposed to be in. He looked at me and said "gaaa-ck, gaaaa-ck". like he knew what i was going to say when I saw him get in there! So cute that little guy is! And so snuggly!

Anyway, I finally feel like I've started taking more pictures of the kids, too. Hadn't much in the winter it seemed like. So here's just a random sampling of some recent pictures of them!






























No comments: