Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cute Stuff!

One cute story about each kid before I forget them!

So last night we were awakened at 2:15 by shattering glass and the power going out at the same time. Norah was immediately calling me for and her room was pitch black. So I got her up and she, Nate and I went first to see if we could find a working flashlight and then to check out the entire house to see what happened. Norah was so traumatized she was shaking. She looked down at herself and said "i'm wiggling". Then when we had finally figured it all out and the power was back on, she said "but I'm still wiggling". Was quite cute how she thought all over body shaking was wiggling!

So Jack has started to love watching Winnie the Pooh. This morning I was up with him and all of a sudden he's doing what they're doing on the show, saying "kno knock" and making a knocking motion with his hand. I was floored that he picked up on that and was doing it with a huge smile on his face.

No comments: