Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Socks

So I don't know what it is with babies and socks...or maybe it's just my babies who have a fixation with putting socks in their mouths! I remember Norah loved having a sock in her mouth at one point in her "babyhood". (Norah around 8 months)
Anyway, I didn't have the camera with me, but I could have the same picture of Jack. The other day I was getting him lotioned up and dressed after a bath and there was a sock on the change table. He was lying on his tummy and all of a sudden I looked and he had that sock in his mouth the same as this! And they think it's so exciting - waving arms and kicking legs to go along with it!
Then, still with the socks, I still put socks on Jack's hands for sleeping cause he's got such an itchy head from excema and cradle cap that he's constantly scratching his head and making himself bleed. But he finds a way to get those socks off. This morning he was supposed to be napping but I heard noise from his room so I peeked in. He was lying on his back, with both socks off his hands and he was holding one in each hand and very animatedly waving his arms around and kicking his legs....guess socks are easy entertainment for these babies! Was very cute to see how excited he got over his socks waving around in the air!

No comments: