Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jolly Jumper

So i got out the jolly jumper today for Jack for the first time. He just kind of hung there, but when i bounced it up and down for him, he was full of giggles! He hasn't grasped the concept of jumping in it yet.
Norah, however, saw it after her nap and right away asked if she could jump in it. I checked and since the max weight is 33 pounds, I figured we were safe. It took her a few minutes, but then she got "hopping" away. Unlike when she was a baby - at the time i figured that jolly jumper was a waste of money cause she always just kind of hung in it. Now I think she needs to get into gymnastics cause she loves jumping. But then she loves swimming and a bunch of other things, too. Anyway, as she was hopping away in there, she said "you buy this at the store?" i answered "yes" and she said "that's cool"! She has said that before about something and it's so cute, and yet scary, how she mimics so much of what she hears other people say.

4 comments:

Corinna said...

That's hilarious! I never thought to put Luke in there when Sammy was in that phase...if there's a third, we're all taking turns! Ha ha. Thanks for the new post, I've been checking...

Tami Jo said...

funny I just put phin in our JJ, to free up time to read blogs... first one I go to and it's about JJ!
My other kids never got the JJ luxury... I bought it for Phin because I was looking for smaller space hog baby items... getting rid of the ones that take up my whole living room... I am sick of tripping over baby bath tubs, highchairs and exersaucers! Down sizing feels good... though it does NOT mean we are done having kids, just being more choosy about things that take up space!
I enjoy reading your posts, keeps me in the loop...

Heather said...

thanks for clarifying tami that you're NOT done having kids!!

Rose said...

Very cute children you have! Love Norah's ponytails:)