Tuesday, November 18, 2008

potty

Just a short little note and it's nothing too great - just a little phrase Norah said that I want to remember cause I thought it was kinda cute. So she's not potty trained yet (though I am starting to pump up the fact that after Christmas when we get home from Nanna and Poppa's there will be no more diapers for her!) but has for the last year almost occasionally gone on the potty and often it's when she asks to go.

So last night I was putting Jack to bed and when I came downstairs after, Norah was running around with no diaper on. Scary cause she has had the occasional pee on the floor incident when she's done that. So I asked Nate what was up and she had apparently wanted to go on the potty and had proceded to rip her diaper off and go to the toilet. Ususally when she does that it's not very long before she actually goes. So I guess last night she sat there and nothing was happening. So she said to Nate "daddy please help me...my pee's not working". So cute!!! Anyway, I guess she asked him to do the usual potty routine - sitting on the little stool and singing The Wheels on the Bus (that's the only place we've every sung that song but somehow she knows that's the potty song!) and I think Jesus Loves Me.

I'm sure I'll have more potty stories to tell come Jan. 5th!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

cute heather! and I love your picture of the norah and jack at the side, so cute. I have yet to get any good pics for chirstmas. Still working on that one.